Ethnic attires make you look graceful and charming. These themselves have the power to spruce your look. And when you style it in the best way, it makes your appearance even more admirable. So whether it is your regular palazzo and kurta, or the Anarkali suits you wear, style them carefully, and you can view a pleasant difference in your personality. And we have got the best tips for you to do the same in this post.
- Pair your Anarkali suits with heavy earrings – Anarkali suits in themselves have a distinct charm and can make you look party-ready. (If you wear a heavy embedded one!) But you can make this flair of Anarkali suits appear richer and heavier if you complement them with a ravishing pair of large earrings. If possible, wear them in gold or silver or even oxidised form in these match with your dress well.
- A traditional Kolhapuri chappal jutis look fabulous with your salwar suits and palazzos – We aren’t denying the charisma of high heels and pumps, but if you consider styling an ethnic suit like the Anarkali suits or the palazzos, they look better with traditional flat footwear like jutis or Kolhapur chappals. And if they have a hint of attractive colour in them, you will find the end results more magnificent.
- Invest in a colourful dupatta – A colourful and vibrant dupatta with any traditional wear would look totally enchanting. Especially if you are wearing ethnic attires in solid shades, this colourful chunri and dupattas, then these dresses would look fascinating. You can pick the dupattas in georgette, net and even embedded ones in silk materials. Just remember to use the unique styles of draping them each time you wear these so that you present a new look each time you flaunt them with your traditional attire.
- Ethnics with scarf – We always have this misconception that scarves are only compatible with Western dresses. But luckily, you can be super comfortable and give your traditional dresses a twist by styling a scarf over them. We are sure you would get your hands on attractive scarves of delightful hues and wear them over your kurta and palazzo and pants sets.
- Ethnics with western – indo-western styles are trending, and just how! These styles can merge together and create a dynamic new Patten that will spruce up your look magnificently. Like, a simple kurta looks astounding with jeans and lehenga skirts can look gorgeous even with your western crop top!
- Style a saree or a top with a broad necklace – Neckpieces have a tremendous effect on your attires. Especially if these are plain, you can wear a classy yet rich necklace over a solid shaded top or saree or even Anarkali suits and make a fantastic impression on the on-lookers.
Now the next time you wear something from your ethnic collection, you know how to make it more spectacular. These tips and tricks will definitely come in handy and enhance your traditional attires even more.