Think of dungarees, and you will remember how Rachel rocked it in Friends. Dungarees have been around for generations, and despite all those changing trends and fashion styles, somehow this is an idea that never goes out of vogue. In this post, we will talk about the top tips for styling dungarees.
- Layer it up. If you want to buy one of those vintage dungarees but don’t want to look like a kid, then layering is just for you. Add a nice long shrug with your denim dungarees, and you are good to go.
- With a denim shirt. Overall looks have been around for a while, and if you want to try that, just go for a denim shirt with your regular dungarees. For the summers, you can open the shirt and tie it around your waist – Just perfect.
- Wear to work. Can you really wear a pair of dungarees to work? Yes, you can! Pick the best white shirt you have in the closet and match the look with a nice pair of kitten heels with pointy toes. To finish the getup, add a nice pair of gold earrings.
- The party girl. To wear your dungarees to a party, pick a classic shade, something like a navy blue and match it with a simple black tee. Add a layered neckpiece and get your hair straightened to perfection.
- With an off-shoulder top. If you like your looks to grab eyeballs, you need to team a pair of dungarees with an off-shoulder top. Apart from looking classic and getting all that extra attention, you can cool off the summer like a pro.
- With a crop top. Dungarees work perfectly with crop tops, which also have revived as a fashion trend in recent years. White crop tops work wonders when matched with blue dungarees, and this is one of those looks that you can sport when you are on a break. You can also alternate the same idea with a bralette.
- Finally, don’t forget to match your dungarees with turtle necks. For the fall and winter, this is the perfect idea to go for, especially if you are not in mood for pullovers. Add a nice pair of boots to the mix, and you can head anywhere like a real fashionista.
Check online now to find stores that sell vintage dungarees and get a couple of pairs for your closet.