Shoes are said to be the mirror that shows the character of their bearer. Hence whenever we go shopping, we often choose our footwear wisely. But our minds are often puzzled when a ceremony comes forth. Especially the marriage ceremony. When I am talking about dresses and footwear, I do not think that only girls get confused about their dresses and footwear; men also get confused in the same situation, especially when they are groomed. During a marriage ceremony, the groom often gets confused with the men’s shoes, what to wear, and whatnot. Thus, thanks to the companies like Myntra, which have come up with a huge collection of wedding men’s shoes, the groom can easily choose according to his attire.
Though having so many options, the men couldn’t determine which would be the right choice for his big day. Hence, with this article’s help, I have come up with a list of five wedding men’s shoes collections that will help you match up with your wedding attire. They are:
- Jutti shoes: Juttis are traditional footwear with intricately designed thread work which often bring an elegant look to the groom. According to the history of the juttis, such shoes are often used by the wealthy citizens of northwest India. The Juttis often help people to judge where or from which family the people belong. Thus, wearing jutti shoes with wedding attire usually allows you to have an elegant, rich look.
- Kolhapuri shoes: Kolhapuri shoes are another type of men’s shoes that are in demand. These are generally open-toed slip-on that originated from Maharashtra. These are made of pure leather and did some intricate thread work on them. These are quite easy for the feet and are often durable. Thus, these types of men’s shoes are quite in demand.
- Loafers: another men’s wear is the Loafers. Though it has a long history, it has gained popularity nowadays. It has been found that during the big day of marriage, loafers are often used by the groom. It is holding such a look that it often gets fitted with every kind of attire. Hence, Loafers are the most popular footwear.
- Punjabi Mojaris: Punjabi Mojaris are like the jutti shoes but have a curved tip with intricate thread work. It is often said to be the best footwear for the groom with the marriage suits like sherwanis. In Punjab, the Mojaris are the most popular men’s shoes.
- Derby shoes: After marriage, reception is also an important area, whereas as a groom, you have to present yourself in front of others. People often go for formal shoes or a tuxedo. With such suits, Derby shoes often go well.
As the bridegroom, the groom also thinks twice and thrice before choosing shoes for his marriage ceremony. And during such a situation, matching up the wedding attire with the boots is quite a difficult task. Hence, the above-mentioned five wedding shoes could help you make the proper decisions before choosing men’s shoes for your big day.